Designed for Dr. SS Crow in 1909 and later purchased and expanded by Edward S. Crocker in 1910. This Greene and Greene property is an outstanding example of the American Arts and Crafts movement. This home has wonderful architectural detailing including rare woods, double pegged joints, handcrafted doors, wood paneling, and original hardware and light fixtures. The Crow-Crocker House features 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, dramatic entry/living room with fireplace and spacious dining room with fireplace and glass French doors opening to and overlooking front veranda. A dramatic hallway with stained glass skylight opens to the center courtyard and leads to the bedroom wing. There is also a spacious kitchen with breakfast area, butler's pantry with sink and rear service room. The inviting front lawns with brick walkway and large brick veranda too.